The Washington Wizards (14-24) are favorites as they attempt to break a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Sacramento Kings (15-24) on Wednesday, March 17 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Kings Betting Odds
Wizards vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 17
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Wizards and Kings Records ATS
- Washington has put together a 19-18 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards are 1-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3-point favorite.
- Washington and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 54.1% of its games this season (20/37).
- Sacramento has a 16-23 record against the spread this season.
- For the seventh time this season, the Kings are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-4 against the spread.
- 25 of Sacramento’s 39 games (64.1%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- In Washington’s matchups this season, the Wizards and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s point total of 245.5 points 12 times (31.6% of opportunities).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup point total in 10 out of 39 matchups (25.6%).
- On average, the over/under in Wizards games is 10.8 points fewer than the over/under of 245.5 points in this matchup.
- Kings’ games have an over/under of 234.8 points this season, 10.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Wizards’ average implied point total this season is 3.6 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (120.4 implied points on average compared to 124 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Washington has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (124) 10 times.
- The 117.4-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 3.6 fewer points than the team’s 121-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has scored more than 121 points 14 times this season.
- The Wizards are the league’s 10th-highest scoring team (114.6 PPG), while the Kings allow the most points per game (120) in NBA action.
- The Wizards have a -207-point scoring differential on the season (-5.5 per game). The Kings have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-204 total points, -5.2 per game).
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in both rebounds (9.3 per game) and assists (10.1 per game).
- Washington is led in scoring by Bradley Beal’s 32.3 points per game.
- Davis Bertans is the top three-point shooter for the Wizards, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Beal leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Alex Len collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Washington.
- De’Aaron Fox has the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, tallying 23.6 points and 7.6 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.7 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.5 points per game.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, hitting 3.9 threes per game.
- Sacramento’s Tyrese Haliburton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from