The Wisconsin Badgers head into a showdown with the Arizona State Sun Devils in the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl. The Sun Devils ( on the moneyline to win) will hope to claim a victory when action begins against the Badgers (on the spread) on December 30, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. Bookmakers have set a total of points for the game.
Before you make a bet on this game, take a look at this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to betting trends and more.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of December 30, 2021 at 10:01 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wisconsin Vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Wisconsin Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|Badgers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sun Devils Defense|
|25.8 (84)||Points/Gm||20.9 (24)|
|377.0 (77)||Yards/Gm||328.8 (23)|
|162.1 (118)||Pass Yards/Gm||199.7 (31)|
|214.9 (12)||Rush Yards/Gm||129.1 (38)|
|6.8 (100)||Yards/Pass||6.5 (20)|
|4.9 (34)||Yards/Rush||3.6 (28)|
|32.7% (119)||3rd Down %||36.9% (44)|
Arizona State Offense Vs. Wisconsin Defense
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wisconsin Defense|
|29.7 (54)||Points/Gm||16.4 (6)|
|400.9 (60)||Yards/Gm||241.9 (1)|
|197.6 (91)||Pass Yards/Gm||175.6 (11)|
|203.3 (24)||Rush Yards/Gm||66.3 (1)|
|8.1 (39)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (17)|
|5.3 (13)||Yards/Rush||2.2 (1)|
|43.5% (37)||3rd Down %||26.6% (4)|
When Wisconsin Has The Ball
- The Badgers average 162.1 passing yards per game (118th in the FBS). They will be facing the Sun Devils’ defense which ranks 31st, giving up 199.7 yards per game through the air.
- Wisconsin averages 6.8 yards per pass attempt (100th in the FBS) compared to the 6.5 per pass Arizona State gives up (20th in college football).
- The Badgers convert 32.7% of their third-down plays (119th in college football). The Sun Devils’ defense gives up third-down conversions at a 36.9% clip (44th).
When Arizona State Has The Ball
- The Sun Devils average 197.6 passing yards per game (91st in the FBS). They play the Badgers’ defense which ranks 11th, giving up 175.6 yards per game through the air.
- The Sun Devils average 400.9 yards per game to rank 60th in the FBS. They will be facing a Badgers defense ranked first, allowing 241.9 yards per game.
- Arizona State’s offense ranks 54th in the FBS at 29.7 points per game. It will be up against Wisconsin’s defense which allows 16.4 per game (sixth in college football).
Wisconsin Betting Trends And Insights
- Wisconsin has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
- The Badgers are 4-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- So far this season, six out of Wisconsin’s 12 games have hit the over.
- In six games this season, Wisconsin and its opponents have scored more than 42 combined points.
- The Badgers have gone 8-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
Arizona State Betting Trends And Insights
- Arizona State has covered five times in 12 matchups with a spread this season.
- Arizona State’s games have gone over the point total six out of 12 times this year.
- Arizona State has played 10 games this season that have had more than 42 combined points scored.
- The Sun Devils have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
Wisconsin Players To Watch
- This year, Graham Mertz has collected 1,821 passing yards (151.8 yards per game) while going 158-for-269 (58.7% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Braelon Allen has churned out a team-high 1,109 rushing yards (100.8 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- So far this year Chez Mellusi has run for 815 yards on 173 carries (90.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Danny Davis III has hauled in 32 passes for a team-best 478 yards with two touchdowns. He averages 59.8 yards per game.
- Jake Ferguson has contributed with 43 receptions for 417 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kendric Pryor is averaging 36.5 yards per game, racking up 31 receptions for 402 yards and three touchdowns.
Arizona State Players To Watch
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 2,221 yards while completing 66.7% of his passes (186-of-279), with 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions this year (185.1 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 119 times for 670 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 55.8 yards per game.
- Rachaad White has run for a team-leading 1,000 yards on 182 carries (90.9 yards per game) while scoring 15 touchdowns. He also averages 41.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 43 passes for 456 yards and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has 44 catches and paces his team with 515 receiving yards (42.9 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Curtis Hodges has caught 20 passes for 373 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 46.6 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from