The Liberty Flames (27-8) take on the Wisconsin Badgers (18-14) at Kohl Center on Sunday, March 19, 2023. The game starts at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Badgers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Flames ( ).
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Wisconsin vs Liberty Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Wisconsin Offense Vs. Liberty Defense
|Wisconsin Offense||Stats (Rank)||Liberty Defense|
|65.4 (326)||Points/Gm||60.5 (7)|
|31.2 (313)||Possessions/Game||33.4 (125)|
|41.5 (319)||Field Goal %||42.0 (65)|
|34.9 (141)||3PT %||33.8 (175)|
|48.6 (298)||Effective FG %||48.3 (84)|
|51.4 (301)||True Shooting %||54.4 (167)|
Liberty Offense Vs. Wisconsin Defense
|Liberty Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wisconsin Defense|
|74.8 (101)||Points/Gm||63.8 (31)|
|33.4 (234)||Possessions/Game||31.2 (47)|
|47.5 (27)||Field Goal %||44.4 (199)|
|37.6 (27)||3PT %||32.0 (72)|
|56.8 (4)||Effective FG %||50.1 (166)|
|59.1 (10)||True Shooting %||53.0 (111)|
Best Betting Sites For Wisconsin vs Liberty
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Wisconsin Betting Insights
- Wisconsin has covered 14 times in 32 chances against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have covered the spread twice this season (2-8 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Wisconsin’s games have gone over the point total 16 out of 32 times this season.
- Badgers games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 128.5 points 15 times.
- The average total in Wisconsin’s games this year is 129.2, 0.7 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Liberty Betting Insights
- Liberty has compiled a 19-13-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Flames have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- A total of 15 Liberty’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Flames games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 128.5 points in 20 of 32 outings.
- Liberty has a 135.3-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 6.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Wisconsin Key Players
- Steven Crowl leads the Badgers in points and rebounds. He puts up 12.3 points per game while tacking on 7.0 rebounds.
- Chucky Hepburn paces the team with 2.9 assists per game.
- Connor Essegian connects on 2.1 treys per game to lead the Badgers.
- Hepburn leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Crowl collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Wisconsin.
Liberty Key Players
- Darius McGhee owns the Flames top spot in scoring with 22.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest.
- Blake Preston (5.2 rebounds per game) and Colin Porter (3.7 assists per game) are the Liberty leaders in rebounds and assists.
- McGhee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, cashing in 4.5 treys per game.
- McGhee tops Liberty in steals with 1.6 per game, and Shiloh Robinson leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.