The Bradley Braves (25-9) will visit the Wisconsin Badgers (17-14) after winning six straight road games. The matchup tips at 9:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Badgers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Braves ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 14, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
Wisconsin vs Bradley Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Wisconsin Offense Vs. Bradley Defense
|Wisconsin Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bradley Defense|
|64.9 (333)||Points/Gm||62.2 (15)|
|32.2 (270)||Possessions/Game||30.8 (37)|
|41.5 (318)||Field Goal %||40.4 (19)|
|35.0 (139)||3PT %||31.6 (57)|
|48.5 (300)||Effective FG %||46.5 (27)|
|51.2 (304)||True Shooting %||50.3 (23)|
Bradley Offense Vs. Wisconsin Defense
|Bradley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wisconsin Defense|
|70.9 (193)||Points/Gm||63.8 (30)|
|30.8 (324)||Possessions/Game||32.2 (83)|
|46.2 (75)||Field Goal %||44.5 (211)|
|35.9 (87)||3PT %||32.4 (91)|
|53.3 (58)||Effective FG %||50.3 (176)|
|55.7 (111)||True Shooting %||53.3 (125)|
Best Betting Sites For Wisconsin vs Bradley
Wisconsin Betting Insights
- Wisconsin has put together a 13-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have been favored by 3 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Wisconsin’s games have gone over the point total 15 out of 31 times this season.
- The Badgers’ 31 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 127 points 15 times.
- The average point total in Wisconsin’s matchups this year is 128.7, 1.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Bradley Betting Insights
- Bradley has put together an 18-14-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Braves have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- In Bradley’s 33 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- The Braves have combined with their opponent to score more than 127 points in 22 of 33 games this season.
- Bradley’s average game total this season has been 133.1, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Wisconsin Key Players
- Chucky Hepburn leads the Badgers in points and assists. He puts up 12.0 points per game while tacking on 2.9 assists.
- Wisconsin is led in rebounds by Steven Crowl’s 6.9 per game.
- The Badgers are led by Connor Essegian from long distance. He hits 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Hepburn leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Crowl collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace Wisconsin.
Bradley Key Players
- Rienk Mast leads the team in both scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (7.9 rebounds per game).
- The Bradley leader in assists is Duke Deen with 2.9 assists per game.
- Deen is tops from three-point range for the Braves, knocking down 2.0 treys per game.
- Malevy Leons is tops on Bradley in both steals (1.5) and blocks (1.5) per game.