Willie Snead Week 14 Player Props
Snead’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Snead is averaging 37.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than the over/under of 39.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- In 30% of his games this season (three out of 10), Snead has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns sport the 24th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 274.4 yards per game.
- Snead has collected 10.8 more receiving yards per game (37.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 27.1.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Snead has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.1 yards.
- Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Willie Snead IV or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from