Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens play the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Snead’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
Willie Snead Player Props vs. Bills
Snead’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Snead is averaging 31.5 receiving yards per game, 2.0 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Saturday’s matchup.
- In four of 14 games this season (28.6%), Snead has collected more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (246.6 per game).
- Snead’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.6 per game. He has put up 1.9 more per game than that average.
- In just 35.7% of his games (five of 14 chances), Snead has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (29.6).
- In only six of his 16 games (37.5%), Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Willie Snead IV or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from