William Nylander will be on the ice when
the Toronto Maple Leafs and Tampa Bay Lightning meet on Monday, April 4, 2022, at 7:30 PM ET. Looking to wager on Nylander’s props against the Lightning? Scroll down for stats and information to assist you.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
William Nylander Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
William Nylander Season Stats
- Nylander’s plus-minus rating this season is -14, in 18:12 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 23 games, and has 27 goals in total, so far this season.
- Nylander has picked up an assist in 34 games, and has 37 assists in total, this season.
- Nylander has 64 points this season, getting at least one point in 45 different games.
- On the power play, Nylander has 10 goals and 15 assists.
- He has a 12.4% shooting percentage, taking 3.2 shots per game.
William Nylander Prop Bet Insights
- In 40 of the 62 games Nylander has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- Through 56 games with shorter odds than -140 to exceed his point total, Nylander has hit the over 37 times (66.1% of chances).
- Over five games with longer odds than -140 to exceed his point total, Nylander has hit the over three times (60.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that Nylander goes over his points over/under is 58.3%, based on the odds.
William Nylander Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from