William McGirt (odds to win) enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he made the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2018 and finished 57th. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
William McGirt odds for the Wyndham Championship
McGirt’s recent form
- McGirt has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, McGirt has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: McGirt at the Wyndham Championship
- McGirt placed 57th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- McGirt finished 57th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2018).
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 111 yards shorter than the average course McGirt has played over the past year (7,238 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
William McGirt 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||75||71-70-74-72 (-1)||-2.488||1.196||$16,380|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||50||69-66-71-72 (-10)||3.836||-0.376||$9,195|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||74-70||-3.504||-1.906||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||8||66-70-66-67 (-11)||8.196||7.392||$243,605|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||69-78||1.364||6.048||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73||4.106||-0.932||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72||-2.42||-0.848||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||71-70-73-71 (-3)||7.644||-4.664||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||67-74||2.606||3.214||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||68-70-75-74 (+7)||-1.210||-0.593||$16,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-73||-3.336||-1.831||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||-1.090||-1.658||$0|
McGirt’s last tournament appearance was on July 28 – August 1 at . Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 75th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from