William McGirt won at Muirfield Village Golf Club in the 2016 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, and he has the 95th-best odds (+50000) to win at this course again in 2021 the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 31, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
William McGirt odds for the the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide
McGirt’s recent form
- McGirt hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 60th.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- McGirt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished 5 relative to par in his only made cut.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide details
- Date: June 3- 6, 2021
- Location: Dublin, OH
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,392 yards
- Purse: 9.3M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: McGirt at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide
- McGirt has one win in his last five trips to this event. His average finish at the event is 44th.
- McGirt has made the cut four times in his last five entries to the event.
- McGirt finished 68th when he last played this event in 2020. He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Muirfield Village Golf Club measures 7,392 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,317).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.03 strokes per round and a score of -4.9 compared to par. At Muirfield Village Golf Club, the scoring average is higher at -2.7 per tournament.
- Courses McGirt has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,227 yards, 165 yards shorter than the 7,392-yard Muirfield Village Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.6. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.7.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
William McGirt 2021 results
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||60||69-69-72-75 (+5)||$15,540|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from