William McGirt’s latest odds to win the Shriners Children’s Open are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McGirt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 8, 2021, 7:28 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
William McGirt odds for the Shriners Children’s Open
McGirt’s recent form
- McGirt has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- McGirt has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7.5 across his last five events.
Shriners Children’s Open details
- Date: October 7-10, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: TPC Summerlin
- Par: 71 / 7,255 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Martin Laird
Course history: McGirt at the Shriners Children’s Open
- In McGirt’s last six trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 three times. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- McGirt has made the cut in four of his last six trips to this tournament.
- McGirt played in this event last in 2020 made the cut but did not finish. McGirt finished with his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Summerlin
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,320 yards, which is 65 yards longer than the 7,255-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- TPC Summerlin checks in at 7,255 yards, 16 yards longer than the average course McGirt has played over the past year (7,239 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
William McGirt 2021 results
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||17||69-68-68-67 (-16)||$86,683|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-72||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||70||71-67-73-70 (+1)||$15,022|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-75||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||75-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||60||69-69-72-75 (+5)||$15,540|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-70||$0|
Check out all the details from McGirt’s 17th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from