William McGirt (+50000 odds to win) heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he made the cut in his last tournament, The Honda Classic, and finished 60th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
William McGirt odds for the RBC Heritage
McGirt’s recent form
- McGirt hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 60th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, McGirt has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has an average score of +2.5 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: McGirt at the RBC Heritage
- In McGirt’s last four entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 28th.
- McGirt made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- The last time McGirt played this event in 2018, he finished 70th. His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards, compared to the average 7,298 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- The average course McGirt has played over the last year (7,226 yards) is 127 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
William McGirt 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||60||69-69-72-75 (+5)||$15,540|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-70||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of McGirt’s 60th-place effort in his most recent tournament, The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) on March 18-21.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from