A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the William & Mary Tribe (8-13, 3-5 CAA) host the Stony Brook Seawolves (7-13, 3-4 CAA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tribe will look to break a three-game losing streak against the Seawolves, who have lost three straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tribe’s (to win on the moneyline) game with the Seawolves ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
William & Mary vs Stony Brook Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
William & Mary Offense Vs. Stony Brook Defense
|William & Mary Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stony Brook Defense|
|68.4 (261)||Points/Gm||68.0 (144)|
|15.2 (170)||Possessions/Game||16.2 (234)|
|43.5 (238)||Field Goal %||42.9 (145)|
|34.9 (137)||3PT %||34.4 (219)|
|49.6 (250)||Effective FG %||50.8 (215)|
|52.7 (254)||True Shooting %||58.4 (283)|
Stony Brook Offense Vs. William & Mary Defense
|Stony Brook Offense||Stats (Rank)||William & Mary Defense|
|62.9 (346)||Points/Gm||70.6 (215)|
|16.2 (124)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (190)|
|41.1 (325)||Field Goal %||46.6 (314)|
|31.7 (299)||3PT %||34.1 (202)|
|48.7 (284)||Effective FG %||53.3 (310)|
|53.0 (246)||True Shooting %||57.4 (264)|
Best Betting Sites For William & Mary vs Stony Brook
William & Mary Betting Insights
- William & Mary has put together a 7-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Tribe have covered the spread when playing as at least 4-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- William & Mary and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 19 times this season.
- Tribe games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 134 points 13 times.
- The average point total in William & Mary’s outings this year is 139.0, 5.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Stony Brook Betting Insights
- Stony Brook has put together a 10-8-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Seawolves are 7-7 ATS this season when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- In Stony Brook’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- The Seawolves and their opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in six of 18 games this season.
- The average total for Stony Brook’s games this season is 130.9 points, 3.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
William & Mary Key Players
- Gabe Dorsey leads the Tribe in scoring, averaging 11.0 points per game.
- A. Nelson leads William & Mary with 4.6 assists per game and Noah Collier paces the squad with 8.8 rebounds per outing.
- Dorsey hits 3.0 treys per game to lead the Tribe.
- Chris Mullins leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Collier collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace William & Mary.
Stony Brook Key Players
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore outpaced his teammates on the Seawolves scoring front by putting up 15.1 points per game. He adds 4.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- The Stony Brook leaders in rebounds and assists are Frankie Policelli (9.6 rebounds per game) and Toby Onyekonwu (2.4 assists per game).
- Kenan Sarvan leads the Seawolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Stony Brook’s Tanahj Pettway has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Keenan Fitzmorris is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.