The North Carolina A&T Aggies (9-12, 4-4 CAA) will try to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the William & Mary Tribe (8-12, 3-4 CAA) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Kaplan Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tribe’s (to win on the moneyline) game against the Aggies ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Free Bet up to $1,250! Promo Code: LEGALCZR
William & Mary vs N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
William & Mary Offense Vs. N.C. A&T Defense
|William & Mary Offense||Stats (Rank)||N.C. A&T Defense|
|67.6 (288)||Points/Gm||73.0 (280)|
|11.9 (128)||Possessions/Game||7.3 (48)|
|43.4 (242)||Field Goal %||44.7 (242)|
|35.4 (110)||3PT %||31.1 (71)|
|49.5 (256)||Effective FG %||50.3 (199)|
|52.7 (255)||True Shooting %||56.7 (235)|
N.C. A&T Offense Vs. William & Mary Defense
|N.C. A&T Offense||Stats (Rank)||William & Mary Defense|
|71.6 (179)||Points/Gm||69.7 (198)|
|7.3 (313)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (232)|
|43.4 (242)||Field Goal %||46.2 (307)|
|35.3 (115)||3PT %||34.2 (214)|
|50.9 (187)||Effective FG %||53.1 (307)|
|52.3 (264)||True Shooting %||57.3 (256)|
Best Betting Sites For William & Mary vs N.C. A&T
William & Mary Betting Insights
- William & Mary has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Tribe have won their only game this season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- William & Mary and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 18 times this season.
- Tribe games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 141.5 points five times.
- The average total in William & Mary’s games this season is 137.2, 4.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
N.C. A&T Betting Insights
- N.C. A&T has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Aggies have an ATS record of 8-7.
- In N.C. A&T’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Aggies have played nine games this season that have had more than 141.5 combined points scored.
- N.C. A&T’s games this year have had a 144.5-point total on average, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
William & Mary Key Players
- A. Nelson leads the Tribe in scoring (11.0 points per game) and assists (4.8 assists per game).
- William & Mary’s rebounding leader is Noah Collier, who pulls down 8.4 per game.
- The Tribe are led by Gabe Dorsey from long distance. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- William & Mary’s steals leader is Chris Mullins, who grabs 1.3 per game. Collier leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
N.C. A&T Key Players
- Kam Woods holds the top spot on the Aggies scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.3 points and 3.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Austin Johnson is the N.C. A&T leader with 6.1 per game.
- Woods leads the Aggies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- Woods tops N.C. A&T in steals with 1.6 per game, and Johnson leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.