The William & Mary Tribe (0-0) battle the American Eagles (0-0) on Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tribe’s (to win on the moneyline) game with the Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 12, 2021 at 4:06 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
William & Mary vs American Betting Odds
William & Mary Offense Vs. American Defense (From 2020-21)
|William & Mary Offense||Stats (Rank)||American Defense|
|64.8 (312)||Points/Gm||73.6 (265)|
|66.7 (271)||Possessions/Game||70 (207)|
|40.9 (307)||Field Goal %||45.9 (282)|
|28.7 (337)||3PT %||29.1 (11)|
|46.1 (315)||Effective FG %||50.2 (202)|
|50.9 (292)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
American Offense vs. William & Mary Defense (From 2020-21)
|American Offense||Stats (Rank)||William & Mary Defense|
|69.1 (233)||Points/Gm||72 (224)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||66.4 (54)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||45.3 (259)|
|37.8 (24)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|52.6 (76)||Effective FG %||51 (232)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||54 (222)|
William & Mary Betting Insights
- William & Mary went 11-7-0 ATS last season.
- The Tribe were favored by 2 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Last season, seven of William & Mary’s games hit the over.
- In seven games last season, William & Mary and its opponents scored more than 137 total points.
- Tribe matchups last season had an average point total of 138.4, 1.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
American Betting Insights
- American went 5-5-0 ATS last year.
- The Eagles covered the spread three times last season (3-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- American’s games went over the point total five out of 10 times last season.
- American combined with its opponent to score more than 137 points in six of 10 games last season.
- Eagles outings last year had a 136.8-point average over/under, 0.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
William & Mary Key Players
- Luke Loewe scored 16.2 points per game and dished out 3.2 assists per contest last season.
- Mehkel Harvey averaged six rebounds per game.
- Connor Kochera had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Loewe collected 1.4 steals per game. Harvey averaged 2.4 blocks a game.
American Key Players
- Jamir Harris scored 20.5 points per game and averaged 3.5 assists per game last season.
- Connor Nelson averaged 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Harris had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 3.9 shots from deep per game.
- Nelson averaged 2.3 steals per game. Johnny O’Neil collected 1.5 blocks a game.