Will Zalatoris, who took 20th in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at from July 28 – August 1 in his last action, comes into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. A field of 170 golfers will look to claim defending champion Kevin Kisner’s title when the tournament gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:20 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Will Zalatoris odds for the Wyndham Championship
Zalatoris’ recent form
- Zalatoris has finished in the top five in two of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Zalatoris has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Zalatoris at the Wyndham Championship
- Zalatoris has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Zalatoris last played this event in 2021 and finished 29th.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 135 yards shorter than the average course Zalatoris has played over the past year (7,262 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Will Zalatoris 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||20||70-71-69-65 (-13)||5.408||-2.700||$99,120|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||28||73-67-71-69 (-8)||5.616||-6.844||$90,917|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-74||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||2||69-70-67-69 (-5)||8.16||6.92||$1,557,687|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||68-73-71-70 (-6)||9.988||8.836||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||2||66-65-73-71 (-5)||12.944||14.388||$1,620,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||4.108||-5.698||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||71-72-75-67 (-3)||10.392||0.940||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-71-70-74 (-4)||6.937||-1.564||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||68-77-70-79 (+6)||4.077||-1.897||$53,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-70-68-71 (-6)||5.289||-1.726||$85,800|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||2||69-68-65-71 (-15)||12.445||-1.271||$915,600|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||71-61-70-67 (-19)||5.706||-1.504||$256,500|
Zalatoris’ last appearance, his 20th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from