Will Zalatoris heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Genesis Scottish Open. This tournament is located in Saint Andrews, United Kingdom and will take place July 13-16. Collin Morikawa is the most recent champion.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of July 13, 2022 at 9:36 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Will Zalatoris odds for The Open Championship
Zalatoris’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Zalatoris has finished in the top five three times.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Zalatoris has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -5.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Course history: Zalatoris at The Open Championship
- Zalatoris last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is shorter than the 7,297-yard length for this week’s event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) has a recent scoring average of -6.
- Zalatoris will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,250 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Will Zalatoris 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-74||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||2||69-70-67-69 (-5)||8.16||6.92||$1,557,687|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||68-73-71-70 (-6)||9.988||8.836||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||2||66-65-73-71 (-5)||12.944||14.388||$1,620,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||4.108||-5.698||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||71-72-75-67 (-3)||10.392||0.94||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-71-70-74 (-4)||6.937||-1.564||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||68-77-70-79 (+6)||4.077||-1.897||$53,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-70-68-71 (-6)||5.289||-1.726||$85,800|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||2||69-68-65-71 (-15)||12.445||-1.271||$915,600|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||71-61-70-67 (-19)||5.706||-1.504||$256,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from