Will Zalatoris took second in his last tournament action in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club April 8-11, and will look for another high finish in the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +2200 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Will Zalatoris odds for the RBC Heritage
Zalatoris’ recent form
- Zalatoris will try to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Zalatoris has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Zalatoris has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5.6 in his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The average course Zalatoris has played over the past year has been 187 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Will Zalatoris 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||2||70-68-71-70 (-9)||$1,242,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||21||70-71-70-71 (-6)||$183,750|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||73-68-72-72 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||72-69-68-73 (-6)||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||69-69-75-67 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||55||69-74-75-69 (-1)||$18,096|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||71-66-64-71 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||68-71-70-71 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Zalatoris’ second-place finish last time out at the Masters Tournament on April 8-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from