Will Zalatoris (+6600 odds to win) heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he made the cut in his last event, THE PLAYERS Championship, and finished 21st.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Will Zalatoris odds for the Masters Tournament
Zalatoris’ recent form
- Zalatoris will try to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Zalatoris has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Zalatoris has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Zalatoris will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,275 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 280.8 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 6.9 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Will Zalatoris 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||21||70-71-70-71 (-6)||$183,750|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||73-68-72-72 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||72-69-68-73 (-6)||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||69-69-75-67 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||55||69-74-75-69 (-1)||$18,096|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||71-66-64-71 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||68-71-70-71 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Check out all the details from Zalatoris’ 21st-place finish in his last tournament appearance, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from