In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Zalatoris from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Will Zalatoris odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Zalatoris’ recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Zalatoris has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Zalatoris has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Zalatoris at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Zalatoris has average finish of 70th at this event in two trips, including a personal best 59th-place.
- Zalatoris made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Zalatoris last played this event in 2022 and finished 80th.
- Zalatoris carded two birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- The average course Zalatoris has played over the last year (7,263 yards) is 54 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Will Zalatoris 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||80||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||2||66-65-73-71 (-5)||12.944||14.388||$1,620,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||4.108||-5.698||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||71-72-75-67 (-3)||10.392||0.940||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-71-70-74 (-4)||6.937||-1.564||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||68-77-70-79 (+6)||4.077||-1.897||$53,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-70-68-71 (-6)||5.289||-1.726||$85,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||2||69-68-65-71 (-15)||12.445||-1.271||$915,600|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||71-61-70-67 (-19)||5.706||-1.504||$256,500|
Zalatoris’ last tournament appearance, his second-place finish in the PGA Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from