On Sunday, Will Fuller V has a receiving yards prop bet for the Houston Texans’ road matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s some insights and tips digging into that prop.
Will Fuller Week 9 Player Props
Fuller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Fuller is averaging 70.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (77.5).
- In three of seven games this year (42.9%), Fuller has totaled more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- The Jaguars defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the fifth-most yards in the NFL this season (285.0 per game).
- Fuller has totaled 1.9 more receiving yards per game (70.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 68.1.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Fuller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.1 yards.
- Fuller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Will Fuller V or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.