Will Fuller Week 12 Player Props
Fuller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Fuller is averaging 70.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 less than the over/under of 76.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Fuller has put up more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the ninth-most yards in the NFL this season (270.9 per game).
- Fuller’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 69.3 per game. He has put up 1.5 more per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Fuller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.3 yards.
- Fuller has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Will Fuller V or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from