Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans square off against the New England Patriots on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips around Fuller’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Will Fuller Week 11 Player Props
Fuller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Fuller is averaging 69.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 71.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Fuller has collected more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots sport the fifth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 234.1 yards per game.
- Fuller’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 69.1 per game. He has collected 0.7 more per game than that average.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Fuller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.1 yards.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Fuller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Will Fuller V or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from