Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans take on the Cleveland Browns on Sunday on the road at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Fuller’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Will Fuller Week 10 Player Props
Fuller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Fuller is averaging 73.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 less than the over/under of 75.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Fuller has collected more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns sport the 24th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 283.9 yards per game.
- Fuller has put up 4.7 more receiving yards per game (73.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 69.1.
- In half of his matchups, Fuller has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.1.
- Fuller has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Will Fuller V or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.