Will Barton’s Denver Nuggets will hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Barton averages 14.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, shooting 43.7% from the field and 36.0% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s break down all of Barton’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Will Barton Prop Bets (March 26)
Barton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5-point total set for Barton on Saturday is 1.0 fewer point than his season scoring average.
- Barton’s point total has gone over 13.5 points 34 times through the 74 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Barton has exceeded his points prop total 23 times this season (in 64 games with such a prop).
- Barton has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Barton has made more than 1.5 treys in 45 of his 74 games so far this season.
- The Thunder are the 15th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 110.9 points per contest.
Barton Vs Thunder
Bet On Nuggets Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from