Will Barton and the Denver Nuggets will match up against the Los Angeles Lakers at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Barton averages 14.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Barton’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Will Barton Prop Bets (April 3)
Barton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Barton has racked up 14.6 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points more than Sunday’s points prop total.
- Barton has appeared in 78 games this season, recording more than 14.5 points in 32 of them.
- Barton has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 68 tries).
- Barton has made 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Barton has made more than 1.5 treys in 48 of his 78 games so far this season.
- Conceding 114.6 points per contest, the Lakers are the 26th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Barton Vs Lakers
Bet On Nuggets Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from