Will Barton and the Denver Nuggets will hit the court against the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Barton puts up 14.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 43.7% from the floor and 35.8% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Barton’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Will Barton Prop Bets (March 28)
Barton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.6 points Barton has scored per game this season is 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (13.5).
- In the 75 games he’s played this season, Barton’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 35 times.
- Barton is 24-for-66 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Barton’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Barton has 46 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Hornets are 27th in the league, giving up 114.4 points per game.
Barton Vs Hornets
Bet On Nuggets Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from