The Wild areon the moneyline to win, while the Kings have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Sunday. This game has an over/under of .
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Wild Vs. Kings Betting Odds
Wild Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Wild: Matt Dumba: Questionable (Upper Body), Jon Merrill: Out (Upper Body), Matthew Boldy: Questionable (Upper Body)
Kings: Dustin Brown: Out (Upper Body), Drew Doughty: Out (Upper Body), Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body), Blake Lizotte: Out (Undisclosed), Mikey Anderson: Out (Upper Body)
|Wild Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|3.61 (5)||Goals/Game||2.81 (9)|
|32.6 (11)||Shots/Game||28.7 (2)|
|11.1% (3)||Shooting %||9.8% (15)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.4 (32)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wild Defense|
|2.81 (22)||Goals/Game||3.10 (18)|
|35.0 (5)||Shots/Game||31.7 (16)|
|8.0% (32)||Shooting %||9.8% (15)|
|6.9 (6)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.8 (28)|
Wild And Kings Betting Trends
- The Wild have a 32-15 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Minnesota has a 13-4 record (winning 76.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Wild have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
- The Kings have won 17, or 40.5%, of the 42 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Los Angeles has gone 7-7, a 50.0% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +155 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.2% chance of victory for the Kings.
Head to Head
In the most recent meeting between these squads, Los Angeles earned a 2-1 win. Marcus Foligno recorded one goal for the Wild. Brendan Lemieux’s one goal and Phillip Danault’s one goal led the Kings.
- With 41 goals and 48 assists this season, Kirill Kaprizov is one of Minnesota’s leading contributors (89 points).
- Mats Zuccarello has 71 points (21 goals, 50 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- With 62 points through 70 games (24 goals and 38 assists), Kevin Fiala has been an important part of Minnesota’s offense this season.
- Marc-Andre Fleury (21-16-4) has a 2.8 goals against average and a save percentage of .910 for Minnesota.
- Anze Kopitar’s 61 points make him a pivotal offensive option for Los Angeles. He has put up 18 goals and 43 assists in 73 games.
- Adrian Kempe has totaled 47 total points (0.7 per game) this season. He has 31 goals and 16 assists.
- Los Angeles’ Trevor Moore is among the leading scorers on the team with 44 total points (14 goals and 30 assists).
- Jonathan Quick is 15-13-5 this season, collecting 1022 saves and giving up 103 goals (2.7 goals against average) with a .908 save percentage (26th in the league).