Wilco Nienaber (odds to win) enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club after he made the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2021 and finished 68th. The event tees off June 16-19 from Brookline, Massachusetts. Jon Rahm is the defending champion of the event, a title the field of golfers will hope to claim this weekend.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of June 14, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Wilco Nienaber odds for the U.S. Open
Nienaber’s recent form
- Nienaber has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Nienaber has finished in the top 20 in one of his last four events.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last four tournaments.
- Over his last four tournaments, Nienaber has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last four events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Nienaber at the U.S. Open
- Nienaber finished 68th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Nienaber’s last tournament appearance, his 64th-place finish in the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from