The Arizona Wildcats (3-0) bring a three-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Wichita State Shockers (3-0), who have won three straight as well. The contest starts at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Shockers ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 8:07 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Arizona vs Wichita State Betting Odds
Arizona Offense Vs. Wichita State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wichita State Defense|
|75.4 (74)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|74 (27)||Possessions/Game||67.3 (95)|
|44 (177)||Field Goal %||40.2 (25)|
|36.7 (50)||3PT %||29.6 (15)|
|49.6 (207)||Effective FG %||45.8 (21)|
|51 (290)||True Shooting %||49.3 (22)|
Wichita State Offense vs. Arizona Defense (From 2020-21)
|Wichita State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona Defense|
|71.5 (164)||Points/Gm||68.6 (121)|
|68.3 (201)||Possessions/Game||67.5 (103)|
|40.5 (315)||Field Goal %||43 (159)|
|33.6 (180)||3PT %||34.3 (216)|
|47.2 (296)||Effective FG %||49.3 (156)|
|51.4 (275)||True Shooting %||52.9 (159)|
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona put together a 10-15-1 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 8.5-point favorites last season, the Wildcats had an ATS record of 4-8.
- Arizona and its opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 26 times last season.
- Arizona’s 26 games last season went over this contest’s total of 136.5 points 16 times.
- Wildcats outings last season had an average point total of 140.6, 4.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Wichita State Betting Insights
- Wichita State compiled a 10-9-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Shockers won their only game last year when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- In Wichita State’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times.
- Wichita State played nine games last season that had more than 136.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Shockers contests last year was 139, 2.5 more points than this game’s total.
Arizona Key Players
- James Akinjo averaged 15.6 points per game last season and contributed 5.3 assists.
- Azuolas Tubelis averaged seven rebounds per game.
- Akinjo connected on two threes per game a season ago.
- Akinjo averaged 1.4 steals per game. Christian Koloko collected 1.3 blocks an outing.
Wichita State Key Players
- Tyson Etienne put up 16.3 points per game last season.
- Trey Wade grabbed 5.6 rebounds per game and Alterique Gilbert averaged 4.1 assists per game.
- Etienne knocked down three threes per game a season ago.
- Gilbert averaged 1.6 steals per game. Morris Udeze collected 0.8 blocks a game.