Arizona sports betting apps are live and accepting account registrations in anticipation of starting to accept wagers on Thursday, Sept. 9. Given the variety that exists, however, it’s easy to wonder which AZ sportsbooks are the best for bettors in the Grand Canyon State.
To a large degree, that’s a matter of taste. There are some objective standards to measure sportsbook operators by, though. Among them are accessibility, the competitiveness of the product, quality of promotions, and technological prowess. A few members of the crowd stand out from the pack in all those areas.
Here’s a shortlist of AZ sports betting apps sure to become a hit with fans, along with details about their current offers to new customers and explanations for why they seemingly already have a leg up on the competition.
Arizona sports betting apps to check out now: BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM Sportsbook has roared onto the scene in AZ by securing partnerships with not one but two of the most visible entertainment brands in the state. Not only will there be retail sportsbooks inside all three Gila Rivers Hotels & Casinos properties but there will also be a brick-and-mortar sportsbook at State Farm Stadium someday thanks to a deal with the Arizona Cardinals.
Until then, though the action is on the BetMGM app. If you’re new to BetMGM’s sports betting platform, you can register easily and quickly by following our link. The attractive points of the app include:
- Daily Lion’s Boost specials, which are curated odds boosts on markets just for that day’s actions
- Wide array of deposit and withdrawal options, such as ACH payments, debit cards, and prepaid options
Because of that connection to the Cardinals, you’ll probably see a lot of football Lion’s Boost specials on the app over the coming months. BetMGM won’t be alone in providing plentiful promos, however.
DraftKings Sportsbook mobile app
While lions may be the kings of the jungle, DraftKings endeavors to wear the crown of AZ sportsbooks. TPC Scottsdale invites you to take some swings at betting on sports with its partner. At some point, there will be a retail DraftKings Sportsbook on the golf course.
Again, though, you can get started right in the app. It’s quite easy and there’s even a special bonus for you if you use our link to register your account. DraftKings makes our shortlist here due to a few key factors, like:
- Bettors can find one of the greatest menus of prop bets on DraftKings‘ app. Browse the markets of myriad sporting events from around the world and then take in all the different ways you can wager on those events.
- DraftKings streamlines the registration process so you can complete it quickly and in just a few taps on your phone. All you need is an Internet connection, a few pieces of information, and a few moments.
DraftKings is no slouch in the frequent promotions department, either. After familiarizing yourself with the app, you’ll be able to find daily odds boosts on top of the promos for all customers. The last sportsbook on this list is just as much of a slam dunk, though.
FanDuel Sportsbook mobile app
FanDuel Sportsbook and the Phoenix Suns were the first to announce a collaboration along these lines in AZ and so far that initiative has paid off. FanDuel has shared renderings for its future retail sportsbook at the Footprint Center.
As aesthetically pleasing as the plans appear, even more gorgeous right now could be FanDuel’s app. FanDuel has become the market leader in several other jurisdictions and aims to do the same in AZ with its:
- Popular same-game parlay feature. For example, you could parlay a wager on the Suns spread, the first half total, and Devin Booker’s assist total all from the same game. While doing so exponentially increases your risk, it could also do the same to your payout if you win.
- Convenient and fast-responding customer service. FanDuel personnel are already available to address any issue or answer any question, even if it’s just about how sports betting or its markets work.
While this is by no means the sum total of legal Arizona sports betting apps accepting customer registrations right now, these are among those you should definitely check out. The upside of variety is competition between the operators, which means better deals for you.
Click here to sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona and receive $75 in credit plus a risk-free bet up to $1,000!