The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (11-9, 3-6 C-USA) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Florida International Panthers (9-11, 3-6 C-USA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Ocean Bank Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hilltoppers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Panthers ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Western Kentucky vs Florida International Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Western Kentucky Offense Vs. Florida International Defense
|Western Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida International Defense|
|73.4 (147)||Points/Gm||74.6 (311)|
|10.1 (336)||Possessions/Game||12.9 (94)|
|45.1 (151)||Field Goal %||44.2 (210)|
|38.0 (29)||3PT %||37.3 (335)|
|52.2 (124)||Effective FG %||51.9 (279)|
|55.7 (125)||True Shooting %||59.2 (308)|
Florida International Offense Vs. Western Kentucky Defense
|Florida International Offense||Stats (Rank)||Western Kentucky Defense|
|71.7 (180)||Points/Gm||69.2 (174)|
|12.9 (265)||Possessions/Game||10.1 (27)|
|46.4 (78)||Field Goal %||42.4 (119)|
|30.9 (319)||3PT %||36.3 (306)|
|52.2 (124)||Effective FG %||50.0 (180)|
|55.2 (149)||True Shooting %||58.0 (279)|
Best Betting Sites For Western Kentucky vs Florida International
Western Kentucky Betting Insights
- Western Kentucky has put together a 6-10-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hilltoppers have covered the spread four times this season (4-8 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- So far this season, nine out of Western Kentucky’s 18 games have hit the over.
- The Hilltoppers and their opponents have scored more than 144.5 points in seven of 18 games this season.
- Western Kentucky has had an average of 142.6 points in its games this season, 1.9 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Florida International Betting Insights
- Florida International has covered eight times in 18 chances against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs this year.
- Florida International’s games have hit the over nine out of 18 times this season.
- Panthers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 144.5 points in eight of 18 outings.
- Florida International has a 146.3-point average over/under in its outings this season, 1.8 more points than this game’s total.
Western Kentucky Key Players
- The Hilltoppers points and assists leader is Dayvion McKnight. He averages 17.0 points per game and adds 4.2 assists.
- Jamarion Sharp paces Western Kentucky with 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Luke Frampton connects on 2.5 treys per game to lead the Hilltoppers.
- Western Kentucky’s blocks leader is Sharp, who collects 4.3 per game. McKnight leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
Florida International Key Players
- Arturo Dean is number one on the Panthers leaderboard in both rebounds (4.2 per game) and assists (2.9 per game).
- Denver Jones holds the title of Florida International’s top scorer by putting up 19.3 points per game.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Dean tops Florida International in steals with 2.4 per game, and Seth Pinkney leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.