The No. 9 West Virginia Mountaineers (8-3) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-2) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Gallagher-Iba Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Mountaineers are in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 4, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
West Virginia Betting Information
- With a mark of 5-6, the Mountaineers have a losing record against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 1 point, going 4-4 this season.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have hit the over in 7 of 11 games this season (63.6%).
West Virginia Players to Watch
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- So far this season, Oklahoma State holds an even 4-4-1 record ATS.
- For the seventh time this season, the Cowboys are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-4-1 against the spread.
- Five of Oklahoma State’s nine games (55.6%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- The Cowboys defeated the Red Raiders 82-77 and covered the spread as 8.5-point underdogs, while hitting the over on the 133.5 point total on Saturday in their most recent game. Isaac Likekele totaled a team-high 17 points to propel them to the victory.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
|Avery Anderson III||6||8.8||3.7||1.2||1.5||0.2||0.8|
- West Virginia’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup (144 points) in six out of 11 opportunities (54.5% of matchups).
- In six out of Oklahoma State’s nine games this season (66.7%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- The Mountaineers average 74.3 points per game against the Cowboys’ 77.3, amounting to 7.6 points over the game’s over/under of 144.
- The 139.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 144 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Mountaineers games is 142.5 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- Cowboys games have a total points bet of 148.3 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||West Virginia||West Virginia||-10.5||135.5||-659||453||Regular Season||65-47 WVU|
|1/6/2020||Oklahoma State||Oklahoma State||-1||137||-117||-105||Regular Season||55-41 WVU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||Oklahoma State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 OKLAST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||West Virginia||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 OKLAST|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from