The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of March 16, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
West Virginia vs Maryland Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
West Virginia Offense Vs. Maryland Defense
|West Virginia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maryland Defense|
|76.3 (70)||Points/Gm||63.2 (25)|
|35.2 (131)||Possessions/Game||33.5 (141)|
|45.4 (127)||Field Goal %||42.7 (102)|
|34.9 (144)||3PT %||32.2 (77)|
|51.7 (148)||Effective FG %||47.8 (61)|
|56.2 (83)||True Shooting %||51.5 (51)|
Maryland Offense Vs. West Virginia Defense
|Maryland Offense||Stats (Rank)||West Virginia Defense|
|70.4 (202)||Points/Gm||71.0 (207)|
|33.5 (221)||Possessions/Game||35.2 (230)|
|44.9 (168)||Field Goal %||44.8 (238)|
|33.0 (240)||3PT %||34.1 (198)|
|51.1 (181)||Effective FG %||50.7 (199)|
|55.4 (123)||True Shooting %||55.3 (218)|
Best Betting Sites For West Virginia vs Maryland
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
West Virginia Betting Insights
- West Virginia is 16-16-1 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Mountaineers have an ATS record of 10-5-1.
- West Virginia and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 21 out of 33 times this season.
- In 27 games this season, the Mountaineers and their opponents have gone over 137.5 combined points.
- The average total in West Virginia’s games this year is 147.3, 9.8 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Maryland Betting Insights
- Maryland has compiled a 21-12-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Terrapins have been an underdog by 3 points or more six times this year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Maryland and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 33 times this year.
- The Terrapins have played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Maryland’s outings this season have a 133.5-point average over/under, 4.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
West Virginia Key Players
- The Mountaineers scoring leader is Erik Stevenson, who puts up 15.5 points per game.
- Kedrian Johnson leads West Virginia with 3.2 assists a game and Tre Mitchell paces the squad with 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Stevenson is the top three-point shooter for the Mountaineers, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- West Virginia’s steals leader is Johnson, who averages 1.8 per game. James Okonkwo leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
Maryland Key Players
- Jahmir Young takes the top spot on the Terrapins scoring and assist lists, putting up 16.1 points and 3.2 assists per game.
- Julian Reese’s 7.3 rebounds per game paces Maryland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.2 points per game.
- Donald Carey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terrapins, averaging 1.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Maryland grabs more steals than Young (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Reese (1.2 per game).