The West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1) face the Clemson Tigers (4-1) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mountaineers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Tigers ( ).
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 3:58 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
West Virginia vs Clemson Betting Odds
West Virginia Offense Vs. Clemson Defense (From 2020-21)
|West Virginia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clemson Defense|
|77.3 (43)||Points/Gm||61.9 (12)|
|70 (131)||Possessions/Game||64 (8)|
|42.9 (234)||Field Goal %||41.9 (87)|
|36.4 (57)||3PT %||33.4 (156)|
|48.9 (236)||Effective FG %||48.7 (116)|
|53.6 (178)||True Shooting %||52 (109)|
Clemson Offense vs. West Virginia Defense (From 2020-21)
|Clemson Offense||Stats (Rank)||West Virginia Defense|
|64.9 (311)||Points/Gm||72 (224)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||71 (246)|
|42.5 (251)||Field Goal %||45 (243)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||33.6 (171)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||51.4 (249)|
|52.4 (230)||True Shooting %||53.4 (189)|
West Virginia Betting Insights
- West Virginia compiled a 15-15-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Mountaineers were 9-12 ATS last season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- West Virginia and its opponents combined to hit the over 20 out of 31 times last season.
- In 27 games last season, West Virginia and its opponents went over 134 total points.
- The Mountaineers had an average total of 143.6 in their matchups last season, 9.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Clemson Betting Insights
- Clemson is 3-1-1 ATS this season.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over three out of five times this season.
- Clemson and its opponents have scored more than 134 combined points twice this season.
- The Tigers have a 132.8-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
West Virginia Key Players
- Miles McBride scored 15.9 points per game last season while tacking on 4.8 assists.
- Derek Culver averaged 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Sean McNeil connected on 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- McBride averaged 1.9 steals per game. Culver collected 0.8 blocks a contest.
Clemson Key Players
- PJ Hall leads the team in both scoring (15.4 points per game) and rebounding (6.2 rebounds per game).
- The Clemson leader in assists is Nick Honor with 4.2 assists per game.
- Al-Amir Dawes leads the Tigers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Clemson’s Honor has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Hall is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.