Wesley Bryan, who won the 2017 RBC Heritage, will look for another win this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has the 106th-best odds to win at +50000.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wesley Bryan odds for the RBC Heritage
Bryan’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Bryan has an average finish of 38th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Bryan has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Bryan at the RBC Heritage
- Bryan has one win in his last three trips to this event. His average finishing position over that span is 37th.
- Bryan made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Bryan finished 68th when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Players have recorded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- The courses Bryan has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,157 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7.5 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Wesley Bryan 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-81||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-78||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||69-70-78-68 (+1)||$28,179|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||68-67-67-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from