In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Bryan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:22 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Wesley Bryan odds for the 3M Open
Bryan’s recent form
- In his last five events, Bryan finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Bryan has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished +10 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Bryan at the 3M Open
- Bryan finished 152nd when he last played this event in 2022.
- Bryan finished with one birdie and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,269 yards.
- Bryan will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,270 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Wesley Bryan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||152||81 (+10)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-73||-3.950||-4.32||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||68-73||2.916||3.674||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-75||0.504||2.6||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||70-68-73-66 (-11)||4.308||-3.488||$19,292|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-78||8.990||-1.816||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||68-69-67-73 (-7)||3.516||5.624||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72||0.436||-3.704||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||70-72-67-69 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||0.140||7.500||$17,004|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-79||-1.816||-2.337||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-74||-5.822||-4.345||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||68-73-76||0.604||2.665||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||67-65-69-67 (-12)||-0.408||4.091||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from