The Orlando Magic and Wendell Carter Jr. will take the court against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Carter leads his team in rebounds per contest (9.7), and also puts up 13.5 points and 2.3 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Carter’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Bets (November 19)
Carter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Carter has recorded 13.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.0 point higher than Friday’s points prop total.
- Carter has put up more than 12.5 points nine times this season (through 15 games).
- Carter has gone over on his points prop total 10 times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- Carter has made 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Carter has finished six games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Nets are the ninth-best defensive team in the league, allowing 103.9 points per game.
Carter Vs Nets
Bet On Magic Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from