The Orlando Magic, including Wendell Carter Jr., take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Carter is tops on the Magic at 10.4 rebounds per contest, while also posting 2.7 assists and 15.0 points.
In this article, we break down all of Carter’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Bets (March 28)
Carter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s over/under for Carter is 16.5 points. That is 1.5 more than his season average of 15.0.
- Carter’s point total has gone over 16.5 points 26 times through the 75 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Carter has hit the over on his points prop total 34 times this season (in 58 games with such a prop).
- Carter has knocked down 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Carter has 46 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Cavaliers are fourth in the NBA, giving up 104.7 points per game.
Carter Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Magic Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from