The Weber State Wildcats (8-10, 3-2 Big Sky) host the Portland State Vikings (8-10, 2-3 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky rivals at Dee Events Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Vikings ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of January 19, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Weber State vs Portland State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Weber State Offense Vs. Portland State Defense
|Weber State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Portland State Defense|
|66.1 (318)||Points/Gm||73.2 (287)|
|6.8 (299)||Possessions/Game||3.0 (4)|
|43.8 (219)||Field Goal %||46.2 (305)|
|33.0 (240)||3PT %||36.8 (316)|
|50.3 (221)||Effective FG %||53.4 (315)|
|55.8 (127)||True Shooting %||61.5 (332)|
Portland State Offense Vs. Weber State Defense
|Portland State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Weber State Defense|
|77.7 (55)||Points/Gm||67.6 (134)|
|3.0 (358)||Possessions/Game||6.8 (63)|
|44.6 (180)||Field Goal %||46.0 (296)|
|34.7 (144)||3PT %||37.6 (341)|
|51.3 (174)||Effective FG %||53.5 (318)|
|55.4 (143)||True Shooting %||59.0 (296)|
Best Betting Sites For Weber State vs Portland State
Weber State Betting Insights
- Weber State has covered seven times in 16 chances against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread once when favored by 4.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 16 times this season.
- In five of 16 games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to total more than 141.5 points.
- Weber State has an average total of 133.6 in its outings this year, 7.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Portland State Betting Insights
- Portland State has put together a 7-8-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Vikings have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season.
- So far this year, seven out of Portland State’s 16 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Vikings have combined with their opponent to score more than 141.5 points in 11 of 16 games this season.
- The average over/under for Portland State’s matchups this season is 150.9, 9.4 more points than this game’s total.
Weber State Key Players
- Dillon Jones leads the Wildcats in scoring (14.8 points per game), rebounding (10.6 per game) and assists (3.8 per game).
- The Wildcats are led by Steven Verplancken from long distance. He connects on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Weber State’s blocks leader is Alex Tew, who collects 0.5 per game. Jones leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Portland State Key Players
- Cameron Parker takes the top spot on the Vikings scoring and assist lists, tallying 14.7 points and 5.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Hunter Woods is the Portland State leader with 4.9 per game.
- Jorell Saterfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Portland State’s Woods has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Jacob Eyman is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.