Big Sky foes meet when the Weber State Wildcats (10-10, 5-2 Big Sky) visit the Idaho Vandals (8-13, 2-6 Big Sky) at ICCU Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Vandals ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:42 PM ET.
Weber State vs Idaho Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Weber State Offense Vs. Idaho Defense
|Weber State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Idaho Defense|
|66.2 (315)||Points/Gm||71.7 (243)|
|12.9 (262)||Possessions/Game||13.9 (155)|
|43.9 (217)||Field Goal %||47.2 (334)|
|34.0 (185)||3PT %||38.0 (344)|
|50.6 (210)||Effective FG %||52.9 (299)|
|55.8 (117)||True Shooting %||59.3 (312)|
Idaho Offense Vs. Weber State Defense
|Idaho Offense||Stats (Rank)||Weber State Defense|
|75.9 (79)||Points/Gm||66.6 (99)|
|13.9 (206)||Possessions/Game||12.9 (97)|
|48.1 (25)||Field Goal %||44.7 (240)|
|35.4 (106)||3PT %||36.0 (295)|
|54.9 (29)||Effective FG %||51.9 (278)|
|58.9 (21)||True Shooting %||57.5 (267)|
Best Betting Sites For Weber State vs Idaho
Weber State Betting Insights
- Weber State has compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- Weber State’s games have gone over the point total seven out of 18 times this season.
- In eight games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have scored more than 137 total points.
- Weber State has had an average of 132.8 points in its games this season, 4.2 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Idaho Betting Insights
- Idaho is 10-9-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Vandals have an ATS record of 9-7.
- A total of 12 Idaho’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Vandals have played 13 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- Idaho’s average game total this season has been 147.6, 10.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Weber State Key Players
- The Wildcats points, rebounds and assists leader is Dillon Jones. He averages 15.1 points per game and adds 10.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- The Wildcats are led by Steven Verplancken from long distance. He connects on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Weber State’s blocks leader is Alex Tew, who records 0.4 per game. Jones leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Idaho Key Players
- Isaac Jones has the top Vandals spot in two categories: scoring (19.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- The Idaho leader in assists is Divant’e Moffitt with 5.1 assists per game.
- Yusef Salih leads the Vandals in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Idaho’s Moffitt has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.8 per game and Isaac Jones is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.