The Green Bay Phoenix (0-4) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Weber State Wildcats (3-0) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at McArthur Gymnasium. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Phoenix ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:01 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Weber State vs Green Bay Betting Odds
Weber State Offense Vs. Green Bay Defense (From 2020-21)
|Weber State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Green Bay Defense|
|81.8 (10)||Points/Gm||75.6 (293)|
|71.7 (75)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (117)|
|50.5 (4)||Field Goal %||47.6 (332)|
|38.9 (9)||3PT %||37.3 (326)|
|57.9 (4)||Effective FG %||53.9 (319)|
|62.3 (2)||True Shooting %||57.3 (327)|
Green Bay Offense vs. Weber State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Green Bay Offense||Stats (Rank)||Weber State Defense|
|71.7 (156)||Points/Gm||69.3 (146)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||71.6 (270)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|33.7 (174)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||48.5 (107)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||52.4 (132)|
Weber State Betting Insights
- Weber State went 14-6-0 ATS last season.
- The Wildcats won each of their two games last season when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Weber State’s games.
- In 15 of 20 games last season, Weber State and its opponents combined to total more than 137.5 points.
- The Wildcats had an average point total of 145.4 in their matchups last season, 7.9 more points than the over/under for this game.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay covered 14 times in 26 games with a spread last season.
- The Phoenix covered the spread three times last year (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Green Bay’s games hit the over 15 out of 26 times last season.
- Green Bay played 16 games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Phoenix outings last year had a 144.5-point average over/under, 7.0 more points than this game’s point total.
Weber State Key Players
- Isiah Brown contributed 17.7 points per game last season.
- Dillon Jones grabbed 5.8 rebounds per game and Seikou Sisoho Jawara averaged 3.2 assists per game.
- Brown made 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Jones grabbed 1.6 steals per game. Michal Kozak averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Green Bay Key Players
- Amari Davis averaged 17.3 points per game last season.
- Emmanuel Ansong pulled down 5.3 rebounds per game and Lucas Stieber averaged four assists per game.
- PJ Pipes was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Davis grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Stieber averaged 0.9 blocks a game.