The Weber State Wildcats (2-0) go up against the Ball State Cardinals (1-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Cardinals ( ).
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 12:27 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Weber State vs Ball State Betting Odds
Weber State Offense Vs. Ball State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Weber State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ball State Defense|
|81.8 (10)||Points/Gm||75.5 (290)|
|71.7 (75)||Possessions/Game||72.1 (280)|
|50.5 (4)||Field Goal %||43.1 (163)|
|38.9 (9)||3PT %||31.2 (52)|
|57.9 (4)||Effective FG %||49.0 (141)|
|62.3 (2)||True Shooting %||53.0 (166)|
Ball State Offense vs. Weber State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Ball State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Weber State Defense|
|74.8 (82)||Points/Gm||69.3 (146)|
|72.2 (55)||Possessions/Game||71.6 (270)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|34.6 (130)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|51.5 (116)||Effective FG %||48.5 (107)|
|55.4 (100)||True Shooting %||52.4 (132)|
Weber State Betting Insights
- Weber State compiled a 14-6-0 ATS record last year.
- The Wildcats covered the spread five times last season (5-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Weber State’s games hit the over 11 out of 20 times last season.
- Weber State and its opponents went over 145.5 combined points in 13 of 20 games last season.
- The Wildcats had an average total of 145.4 in their contests last season, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Ball State Betting Insights
- Ball State compiled a 9-14-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Cardinals were an underdog by 9.5 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Last year, 17 of Ball State’s games went over the point total.
- Ball State played 16 games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The Cardinals had a 144.9-point average over/under in their outings last year, 0.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Weber State Key Players
- Isiah Brown averaged 17.7 points per game last season.
- Dillon Jones collected 5.8 rebounds per game and Seikou Sisoho Jawara dished out 3.2 assists per contest.
- Brown was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.7 per game.
- Jones averaged 1.6 steals per game. Michal Kozak collected 0.9 blocks an outing.
Ball State Key Players
- Ishmael El-Amin scored 16.2 points per game and dished out 2.9 assists per game last season.
- Brachen Hazen pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game.
- El-Amin connected on 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- El-Amin grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Hazen averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.