Webb Simpson will try for another strong performance this year at the 2022 Wyndham Championship Sedgefield Country Club after a seventh-place performance at this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks give himodds to win. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Webb Simpson odds for the Wyndham Championship
Simpson’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Simpson has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Simpson has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Simpson at the Wyndham Championship
- Over Simpson’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five four times and the top 10 five times. His average finish at the event is third.
- In his last five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Simpson played this event in 2021, he finished seventh.
- He carded two top-10 rounds his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Simpson will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,218 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Webb Simpson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||69||66-73-70-74 (-5)||11.984||6.724||$17,136|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||71-74||0.508||2.878||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||-0.670||1.26||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||13||64-69-66-71 (-10)||8.964||14.624||$159,775|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||70-74||5.52||0.02||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||66-69-73-72 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||20||69-75-65-72 (+1)||12.072||3.260||$191,250|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-76||3.952||-2.778||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||69-73-69-73 (E)||1.044||4.420||$17,680|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-74-73-76 (+6)||8.856||2.476||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-67-76-70 (-4)||13.508||-1.868||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74||-4.211||1.570||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||67-68-71-69 (-5)||-4.159||0.842||$16,800|
Simpson’s last tournament appearance was on July 28 – August 1 at . Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 69th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from