Webb Simpson is currently listed atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Simpson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 11:21 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Webb Simpson odds for the The RSM Classic
Simpson’s recent form
- Simpson has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Simpson has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12.5 in his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Simpson at The RSM Classic
- Simpson has two top-five finishes in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 20th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Simpson finished 37th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,307 yards, which is 302 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- The courses Simpson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,350 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Webb Simpson 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||14||69-69-66-65 (-19)||$169,065|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-67||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||30||70-71-65-74 (-8)||$42,875|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||12||67-72-66-66 (-17)||$199,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||47||72-66-72-68 (-6)||$24,331|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||7||65-65-70-66 (-14)||$201,067|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||15||71-65-72-64 (-8)||$155,500|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||19||66-72-67-71 (-4)||$109,000|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-74||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||79-73||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||30||75-74-69-72 (+2)||$59,750|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||9||71-68-64-70 (-11)||$186,375|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||70-76-70-70 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||66-69-69-72 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||73-65-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||4||65-65-67-64 (-19)||$277,750|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-67-69-70 (-16)||$92,000|
Simpson’s last tournament appearance was on October 14-17 at The Summit Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 14th-place finish in THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from