Webb Simpson (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he missed the cut at The Open Championship in his last event. Detroit, Michigan will host the tournament on the par 72 course from July 28-31. Cameron Davis is the defending champion at this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Webb Simpson odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Simpson’s recent form
- Simpson has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Simpson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Simpson at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over Simpson’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is eighth.
- Simpson has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- The last time Simpson played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Simpson will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,210 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Webb Simpson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||71-74||0.508||2.878||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||-0.670||1.26||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||13||64-69-66-71 (-10)||8.964||14.624||$159,775|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||70-74||5.52||0.02||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||66-69-73-72 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||20||69-75-65-72 (+1)||12.072||3.260||$191,250|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-76||3.952||-2.778||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||69-73-69-73 (E)||1.044||4.420||$17,680|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-74-73-76 (+6)||8.856||2.476||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-67-76-70 (-4)||13.508||-1.868||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74||-4.211||1.570||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||67-68-71-69 (-5)||-4.159||0.842||$16,800|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from