Defending champion Webb Simpson, the No. 9 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is listed among the favorites at +1000 to reclaim his title in the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Webb Simpson odds for the RBC Heritage
Simpson’s recent form
- Simpson has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Simpson has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -10.2.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Simpson at the RBC Heritage
- Simpson has two top-five finishes, including one win, in his last six trips to this event. His average finishing position over that span is 25th.
- Simpson has made the cut in each of his last six trips to this event.
- Simpson won this tournament in 2020, his last time he entered the event. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,099 yards for this week, which is 199 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The courses Simpson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.5 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Webb Simpson 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||70-76-70-70 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||66-69-69-72 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||73-65-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||4||65-65-67-64 (-19)||$277,750|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-67-69-70 (-16)||$92,000|
Simpson’s last tournament appearance, his 12th-place finish in the Masters Tournament, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from