Webb Simpson has +3300 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club as he tries to follow up his 10th-place performance at this tournament in 2020 with another top-10 finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Webb Simpson odds for the Masters Tournament
Simpson’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Simpson has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Simpson has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13.8 in his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Simpson at the Masters Tournament
- Simpson has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 18th.
- Simpson has made the cut five times in his last six entries to the event.
- Simpson finished 10th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,475 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- The average course Simpson has played over the last year (7,253 yards) is 222 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 69.5 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Webb Simpson 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||66-69-69-72 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||73-65-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||4||65-65-67-64 (-19)||$277,750|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-67-69-70 (-16)||$92,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from