The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 28, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs Eagles Betting Odds
Washington vs Eagles Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Washington’s games have gone over 42.5 points seven times this season 46.7% of matchups).
- 12 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over 42.5 points this year (80% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 42.3 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 47.5 combined points per game, five more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Washington’s matchups this year have an average total of 42, 0.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Philadelphia’s outings this season have a 47.9-point average over/under, 5.4 more points than this game’s point total.
- Washington is the 26th-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. Philadelphia has scored the 25th-most points.
- Washington is the league’s fifth-ranked scoring defense while Philadelphia is the 22nd-ranked.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has compiled an 8-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least one-point favorites.
- Most of Washington’s games this year — nine out of 15 — have failed to go over the point total (60%).
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has a losing 5-10 record against the spread.
- Philadelphia is just 1-6 ATS when an underdog by at least one point.
- Just eight of Philadelphia’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (46.7% of its outings).
Washington vs Philadelphia: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Eagles||Washington||-5.50||42.00||-245||+210||265-239 PHI||27-17 WAS|
|12/15/2019||Eagles||Washington||-7||39||-315||+265||415-362 PHI||37-27 PHI|
|9/8/2019||Eagles||Eagles||-10.5||44.5||-500||+410||436-398 PHI||32-27 PHI|
When Washington Has the Ball
- Washington puts up 21 points per game, 5.5 fewer than Philadelphia gives up per contest (26.5).
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when the team puts up at least 21 points.
- Philadelphia has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 4-3-1 record overall in games when it gives up 21.3 points or less.
- Washington racks up 321.9 yards per game, 48.9 fewer yards than the 370.8 Philadelphia gives up per outing. Washington averages 4.9 yards per play while Philadelphia gives up 5.6 per play.
- Washington is 5-3-1 against the spread and 3-6 overall when the team churns out 321.9 or more yards.
- When Philadelphia keeps its opponents to 370.8 yards or less, it has a 4-5 record ATS and a 3-5-1 record overall.
- This season, Washington averages 100.5 rushing yards per game, 26.8 fewer per game than Philadelphia allows per contest (127.3).
- This year, Washington has a 3-3 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games the team runs for at least 100.5 yards.
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall when holding opponents to 127.3 rushing yards or less.
- Washington turns the ball over 1.7 times per game, 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 1.1 Philadelphia forces on average.
- Washington has a 6-2-1 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 times or less.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.1 turnovers.
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- Philadelphia racks up 21.3 points per game, comparable to the 21 per contest Washington surrenders.
- Philadelphia is 4-4 against the spread and 4-3-1 overall when the team records at least 21.3 points.
- Washington has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 21 points or less.
- Philadelphia collects 342.7 yards per game, 32.2 more yards than the 310.5 Washington gives up per matchup. Philadelphia averages 5.1 yards per play while Washington gives up 5 per play.
- Washington has a 6-2 record ATS and a 4-4 record overall when holding its opponents to 310.5 yards or less.
- Philadelphia rushes for 127.5 yards per game, 15 more per game than the 112.5 Washington allows per outing.
- Philadelphia has a 2-3 ATS record and a 1-3-1 overall record when the team rushes for at least 127.5 yards.
- This season, Washington is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 112.5 rushing yards.
- Philadelphia turns the ball over 1.7 times per game, 0.4 more turnovers per game than the 1.3 Washington forces on average.
- Philadelphia is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 or fewer times.
- This season, Washington has a 4-1-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when it forces at least 1.3 turnovers.
Washington Players to Watch
- Antonio Gibson has rushed for a team-leading 720 yards on 151 attempts (55.4 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns in 13 games. He also averages 18.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 35 passes for 241 yards.
- This year, J.D. McKissic has rushed for 365 yards on 83 carries (24.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. McKissic also helps out in the passing game, catching 75 passes to lead the team with 559 (37.3 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- This season, Terry McLaurin has 80 catches (on 126 targets) to lead the team with 1,078 yards (77 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Logan Thomas has also chipped in with 633 yards on 69 catches with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 104 times and averages 42.2 receiving yards per game.
- Montez Sweat has notched a team-leading eight sacks, while adding 11 TFL, 40 tackles, and one interception.
- In 15 games, Jon Bostic has collected 111 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
- Kendall Fuller has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 46 tackles, one TFL, and 10 passes defended.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Miles Sanders has racked up a team-high 867 rushing yards (72.3 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns in 12 games. He has tacked on 28 catches for 197 yards (16.4 receiving yards per game).
- This season, Travis Fulgham has 37 catches (on 65 targets) to lead the team with 524 yards (43.7 per game) with four touchdowns in 12 games.
- Dallas Goedert has also contributed with 46 catches for 524 yards and three touchdowns over 11 games this year. He has been targeted 65 times and averages 47.6 receiving yards per game.
- Greg Ward has collected 413 yards on 52 passes with six touchdowns, averaging 27.5 yards per game on 76 targets.
- Brandon Graham has collected a team-leading eight sacks, while adding 13 TFL and 43 tackles.
- Alex Singleton has collected 101 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from