The Washington State Cougars (3-0) hope to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Idaho Vandals (1-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at ICCU Arena. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Vandals ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Washington State vs Idaho Betting Odds
Washington State Offense Vs. Idaho Defense (From 2020-21)
|Washington State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Idaho Defense|
|68.6 (244)||Points/Gm||76.5 (303)|
|70.4 (113)||Possessions/Game||67 (80)|
|40.9 (307)||Field Goal %||47.3 (322)|
|34 (161)||3PT %||38.1 (333)|
|47.7 (282)||Effective FG %||54.3 (328)|
|51.3 (280)||True Shooting %||58.4 (336)|
Idaho Offense vs. Washington State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Idaho Offense||Stats (Rank)||Washington State Defense|
|61 (342)||Points/Gm||67.4 (91)|
|67.1 (253)||Possessions/Game||71.4 (260)|
|43.2 (220)||Field Goal %||41.1 (51)|
|34.1 (156)||3PT %||31.5 (63)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||46.2 (28)|
|52.4 (230)||True Shooting %||49.8 (31)|
Washington State Betting Insights
- Washington State won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 14 times.
- Washington State’s games went over the point total 14 out of 27 times last season.
- Washington State’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 139 points 11 times.
- The Cougars had an average total of 137 in their outings last season, two fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Idaho Betting Insights
- Idaho went 8-13-0 ATS last season.
- The Vandals were an underdog by 19 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Idaho and its opponents combined to hit the over 10 out of 21 times last season.
- Idaho played 10 games last season that went over 139 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Vandals contests last year was 137.4, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Washington State Key Players
- Isaac Bonton scored 16.2 points per game and dished out 3.7 assists per contest last season.
- Efe Abogidi pulled down 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Noah Williams was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.7 per game.
- Bonton grabbed 1.8 steals per game. Abogidi averaged 1.3 blocks an outing.
Idaho Key Players
- Damen Thacker put up 10.8 points per game last season.
- Tanner Christensen collected 4.3 rebounds a game and Ja’Vary Christmas dished out 2.6 assists per outing.
- Gabe Quinnett knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Thacker averaged 1.1 steals per game. Babacar Thiombane collected 0.7 blocks an outing.