The Eastern Washington Eagles (22-10) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Washington State Cougars (17-16) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at Friel Court. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET on ESPNU. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Eagles ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 14, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Washington State vs Eastern Washington Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Washington State Offense Vs. Eastern Washington Defense
|Washington State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Washington Defense|
|68.2 (271)||Points/Gm||71.4 (221)|
|30.8 (324)||Possessions/Game||31.4 (53)|
|42.5 (294)||Field Goal %||42.8 (107)|
|36.8 (48)||3PT %||32.6 (96)|
|50.4 (215)||Effective FG %||49.9 (152)|
|53.4 (226)||True Shooting %||55.4 (226)|
Eastern Washington Offense Vs. Washington State Defense
|Eastern Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Washington State Defense|
|77.1 (55)||Points/Gm||65.3 (48)|
|31.4 (311)||Possessions/Game||30.8 (37)|
|49.3 (8)||Field Goal %||44.6 (218)|
|36.0 (82)||3PT %||32.2 (76)|
|57.2 (3)||Effective FG %||49.7 (142)|
|60.7 (3)||True Shooting %||53.2 (120)|
Best Betting Sites For Washington State vs Eastern Washington
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Washington State Betting Insights
- Washington State has won 17 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- The Cougars have covered the spread six times this season (6-3 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 13 out of Washington State’s 33 games have hit the over.
- In six of 33 games this season, the Cougars and their opponents have scored more than 147.5 points.
- The average total in Washington State’s games this season is 133.5, 14.0 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Eastern Washington Betting Insights
- Eastern Washington has covered 18 times in 31 chances against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have won their only game this season when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Eastern Washington’s games have gone over the point total 19 out of 31 times this year.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponents to score more than 147.5 points in 16 of 31 games this season.
- Eastern Washington’s average game total this season has been 148.4, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Washington State Key Players
- The Cougars scoring leader is TJ Bamba, who averages 15.8 points per game.
- Washington State is led in rebounding by Mouhamed Gueye’s 8.4 rebounds per game and assists by Justin Powell’s 2.8 assists per game.
- The Cougars are led by Powell from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Washington State’s blocks leader is Gueye, who records 0.8 per game. Bamba leads the team averaging 0.8 steals a contest.
Eastern Washington Key Players
- Steele Venters outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- The Eastern Washington leaders in rebounds and assists are Casey Jones (5.7 rebounds per game) and Tyresse Davis (3.6 assists per game).
- Venters leads the Eagles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Eastern Washington’s Venters has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.8 per game and Ethan Price is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.